Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hobby

One of the FAQ when filling up some kind of forms is about Hobbies.
Many times I really confused what to write in this specific field.
Yes, I used to have few hobbies in my childhood like Stamp collection, Coin collection, painting etc.., But as I grew up I lost hold on my hobbies. This may because I start concentrating on my studies and after wards starts earning for my butter and bread. I could not able to re-look into my hobbies now a days. Recently I was talking to a friend about hobbies and I thought about my "lost" hobbies. While discussing with a friend, I thought I should start looking into my hobbies again on my free time.

I have seen many saying (rather I would say complaining) they will not get free time for their hobbies (Ofcource I am one among them). One should not blame on thier office work/time for losing their hobbies. We have to adjust or make the time for our hobbies. Nothing comes easy without dedication and time. All we have to do is start with your favorite hobby and spend some time (atleast once in a week) for it. Next time when you filling Hobby section of any form you don't have to think as I did.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing the comment field

12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prescott real estate offices is located in Prescott Arizona. Find Prescott Real Estate prescott land, prescott condominiums, prescott houses, prescott apartments, and prescott realtors. Prescott Arizona is considered one of the top five best areas to retire. Prescott rodeo is the oldest rodeo in the United States. All of this makes Prescott Arizona the perfect place to live.

12:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call it WSU Tech: School at forefront of e-education
PULLMAN + The technology wing of Jeff Records' life is significant. He has computers, both desktop and laptop.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you and i like your blog! If you like, go see my golf indy related site. You may still find something of interest.

12:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice thoughts.. so is blogging gonna be your next hobby?

4:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read More

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home